QuickBooks Login Error – Keep Getting an Error Message
If you try to attempt to sign-in or won’t be able to sign-in to the windows, you receive an error message: Error 404: File Not Found or you may see the message that QuickBooks is currently unavailable, please try later as we are unable to find the WebPage.
These are the causes due to which QuickBooks Log-in Error takes place
- When the user or the accountant logs-in to the company file with the help of the Remote Access but the previous session is not showing logged-out.
- The user has already made multiple log-ins to the software and now trying to log-in to the new computer with the same credential.
- Network problem caused due to electricity.
- When an electrical problem caused the problem in the network.
Here are the solutions that you can follow to fix QuickBooks Log-in Error
Solution 1: Check if any QuickBooks process is running. If yes, close the processes:
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and then the task manager will open.
- Now, select the process tab and then sort all the processes in an alphabetical manner. Select the Image Name.
- You will see all the process name starting with QuickBooks or QB.
- Right click on the process and then select the End Process button.
In this step, you have to Open QuickBooks Desktop
- You need to log in to the company file.
- restart the server that stores and hosts the company data file, If unsuccessful
- open QuickBooks on a workstation, After restarting the server,
- You have to log in to the company data file.
- If still unsuccessful, log in as a different user.
- Contact your QuickBooks Administrator about resetting your QuickBooks login credentials, if you do not remember your Username and/or Password.
Solution 2: Restart your system and then restart your router/modem
Follow this order of restarting components:
- Now, unplug Cable Modem or DSL Modem
- Then remove all the wires of the router
- Now, wait for 15-30 seconds and then replug all the components in the same sequence.
If you work on Internet Explorer
- Open your Internet Explorer and then go to your Tools Menu
- Select Internet Options
- Now, select the Advanced Tab and then check the security option.
- Now, turn them both on. Check SSL 2.0 and 3.0 whether they are on or not.
- Now, open the internet explorer and then sign-in to https://qbo.intuit.com
If you work on Firefox
- Open Firefox and then go to the tools menu. Click on Tools to open it.
- Now, select the Advanced Icon and then click on the Encryption Tab.
- Here you need to check TLS 1.0 and then SSL 3.0. Make sure that both are turned on.
- Select the OK button to save the settings.
- Now, close and open the Firefox and then use the URL https://qbo.intuit.com to check whether you are able to sign-in or not.
Our Technical Assistance
To know more, call us on our Toll-Free Number or you can drop an email on email@example.com