There are a few ways you can find your account number
A QuickBooks customer account number is one of the quickest and the easiest ways of managing subscriptions, payments, contact, purchases, billing information and other such information related to your company. You’ll find everything in one convenient location.
Read about QuickBooks Wrong Account Number
Here’s how you can make it work:
- Complete your company’s account profile
- Assign a user name and password
- Your QuickBooks will save this company account detail and you will be assigned a Customer Account Number.
- This is a unique number that QuickBooks issues to you. In case you need to contact us, we suggest you keep it handy.
- This will also help you update your company data, monthly billing, other subscriptions and service requests.
Follow these steps to locate your Company’s Account Number:
- At the right of the firm name, select the gear icon. Your firm name must be at the top right corner of the window.
- Now, check your ProConnect Tax tab and click on it.
- The first number that will display is your Customer Account Number.
Step #1: You can turn your account number on:
By default, the account number feature is off, you need to turn it on manually.
- Open Settings and then click on Account and Settings.
- Now, click on Advanced.
- Go to the chart of account section and then click on Edit.
- Click on the Account Number to Enable it. Then, click on the show account number on all your transactions and reports
- Now, click on Save and then click on Done.
Read more about: QuickBooks ACH Error
Step #2: Follow the steps to assign your account numbers
Don’t you know how to assign your account number? Here is how you can do.
- Click on Settings. Now, click on the Chart of Accounts.
- Now, right above the Action column, Click on Batch Edit.
- In the Number Column, add the account number.
- Once it is done, click on the Save button.
- If you want your Chart of Account show your Account Number. Go the Action Column, click on the Settings Icon. Then, click on Number.
Now, you don’t have to spend more time to find a particular account in Chart of Account or while making any addition of Transaction. You can easily find Account Numbers that are assigned to them easily.
To know more, call us on our all-time available Toll-Free Number +1855-481-5335. To know more, you can simply get in touch with us via our Official Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Live Chat Support is available at the down-right corner of our website. Connect with us to get complete details.