QuickBooks OL 301 or 393 Error when attempting to connect to bank feeds or download transactions
Steps to fix QuickBooks OL 301 or OL 393 are below
Its important to back up the QuickBooks company file before any process.
Step 1: Create a new test file in QuickBooks
Step 2: Deactivate and reactivate (Reset your account connection)
Step 3: Check for inactive accounts in QuickBooks
Step 4: Verify data integrity
Few More Reads:
- How to Import Bank Transactions into QuickBooks Desktop?
- How to Fix QuickBooks is Unable to Verify the Financial Institution?
- How to pay credit card items with business bank account in QuickBooks?
- How to fix QuickBooks connectivity issue with bank account & transaction downloading issue?
- How to check register manually with QuickBooks?