Query: The user needs to change hard drives and everything else works but my QuickBooks 2014 that was downloaded from Amazon and has reinstalled it 3 times but it fails to work and error message is displayed “QuickBooks could not load the license.”
QuickBooks accounting software is developed with an intention to accelerate the growth of small and medium sized business of all the industries. The application is integrated with so many productive features that make it desired software. Despite of being richly featured the software encounters some errors. Among so many technical and functional errors one of the common error message that user faces is “QuickBooks Could Not Able to Load the License”.
This QuickBooks error is indicated with an “QuickBooks error code 3371: Could not initialize license properties”.
When you activate or open QuickBooks Desktop, you see one of these error messages:
- Fail to initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks is restricted to load the license data. The error is caused by missing or damaged files.
- Unable to initialize license properties. [Error 3371, Status Code -11118] QuickBooks is unable to load the license data. It might be due to by missing or damaged files.
- Not able to initialize license properties. [Error: 3371, Status Code -1] QuickBooks fails to load the license data. It generally occurs due to missing or damaged files.
Possible Reasons for the Occurrence of the Error
This error usually caused by one or more of the following:
- Company files damaged that are required by QB Desktop to run
- dat – A QB Desktop installation file that comprise of QuickBooks license information.
- Damaged MSXML component – MSXML is a Microsoft item required by QB Desktop to run. This part help the QB Desktop retrieve the information in the Qbregistration.dat file permitting QB to open.
- Windows operating system or an anti-virus program is outdated that isolates certain QB Desktop files.
- Correct Networks and QB Enterprise with WebConnect users: This error might be encountered while opening the file without saving it. So suggested to save prior importing the .QBO file.
How to Resolve the Error Code 3371?
Ensure certain things before starting fixing the error. In case the current Windows updates are not installed, the QB Desktop installation can fail or get damaged. So check that the update is complete. This might resolve the error but if the error still crops up you need to seek assistance from an expert QuickBooks professional you can resolve the situations. You can follow the below resolution steps instead recommended by Intuit.
- Install the latest Windows updates.
- Click the Windows
- Choose All Programs -> Click Windows Update
- Install the updates -> install QuickBooks program
Still you face the error code follow the below steps provided in the order shown. Maintain the sequence for expected output.
- Create once again the damaged EntitlementDataStore.ecml file to fix the license and registration issues
- Resolve Microsoft .NET Framework, MSXML, and C++ issues using the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Re-install using a clean install
For further queries on the solutions you can contact QuickBooks customer service. You can prefer phone or email support option and for instant resolution prefer online chat option. Alternatively choose fastfix247.com that is one of the famous QuickBooks support agency that houses expert team with extensive QuickBooks knowledge. You can call to the toll free number +18554815335 and connect with the expert support team.