Printing pay stubs in QuickBooks is not only easy but also fast since you can print multiple at a time. Pay stubs are essential documents which outline the payment provided to each employee in an organization. Since the pay stubs contain personally identifiable information, it is recommended that you don’t give them to anyone you don’t trust.Read More: How to Customize a Check, Vouchers or Pay Stubs?
To print pay stubs in QuickBooks, you can follow the steps provided below:
- Go to the File menu.
- Hover mouse over Print Forms.
- Click on Pay Stubs.
- Select the Payroll Bank Account.
- Input the date range which includes the date the Pay Stubs you wish to print were created. You can click on the Employee drop-down menu and further filter out Pay Stubs.
- Select Pay Stubs to print in QuickBooks.
- Enter any text in the ‘Company message to be printed on all pay stubs’ field. This text will be printed on pay stubs.
- Click on Preview.
- Click on Print.
To know more, you can get in touch with our expert at LIVE CHAT.
Read More: How to Fix QuickBooks Pay Stubs Sign-in Issue?
Q. Do I have to repeat the process to print the other pay stubs?
A. No, you can select multiple pay stubs and print them all out at once.
Q. How do I filter through all the pay stubs stored in QuickBooks?
A. You have two categories which you can use to filter out pay stubs: date and employee name.