Are you looking for an easy way of getting your payroll integrated with QuickBooks?
QuickBooks Payroll is equipped with so many great features that help you save money and time. It doesn’t let you face issues over all the payroll functions.
- It helps businesses release pays to the employees easily
- It automates payroll management and tax calculations
- You can easily integrate time tracking features to keep the right check on all the processes and functions.
- It also provides mobile app from where you can run payroll anytime, anywhere.
QuickBooks Integrated with Payroll gives you access to:
- Real-time data updates
- It always stays accountant ready
- Faster direct deposit with same-day access.
To start the payroll integration, here are the following things you need initially.
- Your company’s information
- Benefits and compensations for employees
- Direct deposit
- Tax information
- Payroll priorities
- Other liability and information
Set up Payroll
Once all the information is handy with you, start your QuickBooks Payroll Service Set-up.
To set-up, you can simply call us on + and we’ll do the complete payroll set-up for you.
How to start your payroll setup wizard:
- First of all, open your QuickBooks Desktop
- At the top toolbar, you’ll see the employees tab. Click on it.
- From the options, click on Payroll Setup options and the set-up wizard will open.
- Now, follow all the Setup Wizard instructions.
However, for activating your payroll application, you need to connect with our team via our Toll-Free Number +
How to start your QuickBooks Online Payroll setup:
First of all, sign-up to QuickBooks Online or if you face a problem, contact our QB Payroll Technical Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
To manually set up payroll with QB Online:
- At the left menu of your home screen, click on the worker tab and then click on employees.
- Now, to initiate the set-up process, you need to click on Get set up.
- Here, enter employee information and other company details. Better go with the tutorial, it will guide you with the complete set-up process.
For setting up Payroll Full Service in QuickBooks Online
Follow the process to set up QuickBooks Online Full Service Payroll
- In the left menu, select the workers’ tab and then click on Employees
- Now, click on the Get started and the payroll set up process will start.
- Now, enter the tax info, employee and other company information.
- Once the set-up finishes, the employees’ screen will show run payroll button.
If you still don’t see the payroll button or feel the process has been obstructed due to some system or process failure, you can simply connect with us via our Official Email Address email@example.com. You can call us on our Toll-Free Number +. We have also made available our Live Chat Support on our website www.fastfix247.com.