We are giving you every bit of detail to help you go through probable payroll issues and their solutions.
While working on QuickBooks Payroll, many errors or issues may take place due to which you face issues with your QuickBooks Payroll.
The probable cause of the error is when the user tries to update the payroll tax table or QuickBooks Payroll, payments to employees and/or set up certain employee’s deductions.
Click here to know more about QuickBooks Payroll Records
These are the probable reasons due to which it arises:
- QuickBooks Payroll Folder has a damaged tax table file.
- The user has not yet registered QuickBooks Software.
- You don’t have correct billing information.
- The QuickBooks Company File is not in working order or it is damaged.
Here a list of most common QuickBooks Payroll Errors:
As per the problems resolved and the data we collected previously, we have found out some of the issues and the reasons due to which the error takes place.
- QuickBooks Payroll Installation Issue and the error
- Issues occur when a user tries to update QuickBooks Payroll Update
- Problems while editing or deleting paycheck
- Confusion arises while printing paystubs
- In case, a request to increase direct deposit is received
- Issues that occur while creating date sheet and time sheet.
These are the specific error codes that pops-up when payroll issue arises:
- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS032
- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS107
- QuickBooks Payroll Error 15240
- QB Payroll Error PS058
- QB Payroll Error PS077
Click here to know more about QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 15106
Let’s take a look at the probable solution due to which all the errors can be resolved:
To fix the issue, you can either connect with us via our Sage Technical Support Team or you can follow the steps we are mentioning below to get the error resolved.
Run QuickBooks Repair
- First of all, select the start button and then click on the Control Panel.
- Now, open Add or Remove Program.
- Click on the QuickBooks Accounting Software/Program and then click on Change or Remove option.
- Now, select the next button and then click on the QuickBooks Installation Window.
- Click on repair and then click on Next. QuickBooks Maintenance Window will appear, click on Repair.
- Now, select the Finish button in your QB Maintenance Window.
The above-mentioned step may help you fix the issue. If the error is still in there, uninstall your QuickBooks Payroll and then reinstall it. You can also connect with us via our Official Email Address email@example.com or via our connect with us via our Toll-Free Number +.