Upgrade your QuickBooks 2016 to QuickBooks 2019 now…!!!
Every year, Intuit releases QuickBooks Upgrades to bring out some of the new and improved changes in the software. These upgrades basically improve and enhance the functionality of the software. There are two ways you can upgrade your QuickBooks Accounting Software.
- Manual upgrade mode
- Automatic upgrade mode
Before proceeding to the latest upgrade, first of all, you need to check which version you are using. Follow these steps to do so.
- Open QuickBooks, press F2 key from the keyboard. (Ctrl + 1 also works the same way)
- Now, go to the product data window, click on the release and version.
- If it’s not the latest version, move to the further steps.
Now, download the latest upgrade and install it:
Once you upgrade to the latest release, the data file gets incompatible to the latest previous version of the software. This can be prevented, you need to make minor changes in the database and this issue will be solved. We can help you make these changes. Call us on +1855-481-5335
Also Read: QuickBooks download file not opening
Method #1: Download From the Internet
Download links from the official QuickBooks site:
- Visit the site and then go to the download & upgrade page.
- Now, select the product that you want to upgrade. Select the change button and then select the software from the dropdown.
- Now, click on download and then click Save File. The download process will start here. (It’s better to save the file on to the desktop. You won’t have to search the download once it is complete)
- Double click on the file to open the installation.
You can also use the network to access the manual upgrade file and install it. Or you can simply copy-paste the file to a flash drive and then paste it to other systems.
Method #2: Initiating installation using QuickBooks Desktop:
- Click on the File Menu and then click on the Company to Log it off.
Point to be noted: For multiple company files, you need to follow the above-said step separately on all the company files.
- Now, select File and then click Exit.
- Right-click on the QB Desktop Icon and then click on Run as Administrator.
Point to be noted: Make sure that no company open screen appears. If yes, move to the next step.
- Click on the Help Menu and then click on Upgrade QuickBooks.
- Select Options.
- Click on the Mark All tab and then click on Save.
- Click Upgrade Now.
- Now, select the reset upgrade and then select get upgrade tab.
- Wait for the process to complete. Once complete, turn your QuickBooks Desktop off.
- Open QuickBooks and see that you will get the upgrade error message. Select yes.
- Wait for the installation process to finish. Then, restart your system.
Also Read: How to reactivate payroll for QuickBooks
- Select upgrade in the QuickBooks Help menu.
- Now, click on the upgrade now button in the QuickBooks Upgrade Window.
- Ignore the table, you are doing not have to be compelled to change anything
Point to be noted: This is an optional step to select the reset upgrade button. It will erase all the previous upgrade settings and downloads. This would only increase the time to be taken to install the upgrade. So, if possible, ignore the whole table.
- Select Get Upgrade.
- Now, sit back and relax, the software will automatically get upgraded. Restart your QuickBooks Software.
To know about the future downloads and upgrades, call us on our Toll-Free Number +1855-481-5335 or you can simply connect with us via our Live Chat Support. It is available on the down-right corner of the website. Get in touch with us now. We are also available through our Official Email Address email@example.com through which you can connect with us anytime. Just drop a mail and we will get back to you with all necessary response.