QuickBooks has always been one of the best accounting solutions in the market. QuickBooks, at present, holds both the Online and Desktop Accounting Platforms. QuickBooks can seamlessly take care of all your accounting as well as business tasks. You can easily integrate your bank account with QuickBooks and keep a check on all your incomes and expenditures.
At present, Intuit has made so many versions and editions of QuickBooks available in the market. All the versions and editions of QuickBooks are specific to the industry and sectors of the market.
Now, let’s take a look at different versions and editions of QuickBooks available in the market:
QuickBooks is basically categorized into two parts:
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Online
Editions and Versions of QuickBooks Desktop available in the market:
Within QuickBooks Enterprise, there are various editions available:
- Retail Edition
- Contractor Edition
- Nonprofit Edition
- Wholesale and Manufacturing Edition
- Accountant Edition
- Professional Service Edition
Now, let’s take a look at the miscellaneous errors that QuickBooks face:
- QuickBooks Error Code -6177, 0
- QuickBooks Error Code 15106
- QuickBooks Error Code 12007
- QuickBooks Error Code OL 205
- QuickBooks Download Manager Error
- QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a
- QuickBooks Error Code 6103
- QuickBooks Error code PS107
These are some of the common errors that QuickBooks faces. The list doesn’t end here, There are many other QuickBooks errors due to which your Accounting Software may stop working.
You may face installation while downloading and installing the QuickBooks while upgrading or updating QuickBooks to the latest available version.
There become a high chance of errors when the active firewall settings or the presence of antivirus doesn’t let the software communicate within itself and with the user causes the error. Presence of virus or malware may also corrupt your Company or Data file which ultimately causes software failure.
Here are some of the basic steps that you can take to rectify the errors. (Note that these can either be a permanent solution or a temporary solution):
- While downloading QuickBooks Upgrade or Update, make sure that you turn the antivirus and the firewall settings off
- Make sure that you have high-speed internet connectivity to keep the process smooth
- Always keep the software up-to-date with the latest available version available online
- Do the scheduled run of antivirus to keep the virus or malware away from your system.
If you are facing any QuickBooks related error, share the issue with us via our Toll-Free Number +1855-481-5335. You can also get in touch with us via our Official Email Address email@example.com and our team will get back to you with all sort of technical support.