From where have you brought QuickBooks Payroll Services – Online or Downloaded it?
Are you facing problem while activating your QuickBooks Payroll? Here is the “Know-how” guide to activate QuickBooks Payroll services.
First of all, get the service key
Once QuickBooks Payroll Services are purchased, you will receive an email on the registered email address. To activate the payroll, you need to enter the service key.
In case you don’t have the service key, use the disk delivery key tool or automated service key. Log-in to your Intuit account.
The automated tool doesn’t work in these cases:
- When the system has multiple payroll add-ons under one company.
- You may face problems in case you purchased it from the retail store.
- Our records show some discrepancy with the phone number you have provided us.
Now, enter the service key. To do so, follow these steps:
- Now, go to the employee menu → Click on Payroll and then enter the Service Key.
- For an active payroll subscription, you need to specify it and add the file.
- Now, click on Skip and then you will land to the service key window. Here, you need to check the payroll subscription window.
- Click on Add.
- Now, enter the service key and then click on Next. Here, you will receive a confirmation message.
- Now, click on Finish.
Create a QuickBooks Payroll Plan
The Payroll Center
Now, enter the service key in QB Desktop and then open the employee menu, you will see the Payroll Center.
- The payroll center can be the center that you can use for making payment to your employees, liabilities, taxes and other tax forms.
- Go to the Employees menu to open the payroll center. Click on payroll center.
- Now, click on the employee center and then click on the Payroll tab.
Point to be remembered: The payroll center services are only available to those users who have their subscriptions in QuickBooks Payroll for Assisted, Enhanced, Standard and Basic)
Follow the steps if you have purchased QuickBooks Payroll for Enhanced or Basic from a retail shop:
- Click on Employees and then click on Payroll.
- Now, click on Install Payroll option.
- Fill all the fields of Product Information Page and Payroll License.
- Now, select Continue.
- Now, fill the company’s payroll-related legal information.
- Enter the contact information and payment in the billing information section.
- Select Continue.
- Sign-in back to your Intuit Account.
- Now, select the payroll start button and then click on Confirmation.
If you are looking forward to the steps of how to log-in to your QuickBooks Payroll account and the Maintenance Page, call us on our LIVE CHAT.
You may also face QuickBooks Payroll Update Error.
If you have downloaded QuickBooks via internet or phone, these steps are for you:
- Click on Employee and then click on Payroll.
- Now, enter the payroll service key.
- You can also skip the payroll service key window.
- Manage Service key window will open, select the add button.
- Click on the service key and then select the next button.
- Now, select payroll subscription.
- Select Finish.
To know more about how to activate QuickBooks Payroll Service or if the error is still in there, call us on our Toll-Free Number + or you can connect with us via our Official Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org.