Renew Your Payroll Subscription:
- Double click on the QuickBooks Icon to open the application.
- Now, click on Employees and then click on My Payroll Service
- Go to the Billing/Account Information.
- Now, use your QuickBooks Log-in Credentials to Login to the Account. You can also keep your software on Auto Log-in mode.
- In the Information Section, you will see the Service Status, click on the Reactivate Link next to it.
- Now, your Payroll Service will be shown list. Click on Proceed to Checkout.
- Now, click on the Payment Method –> Add or Update Payment Information. Click on the Submit Button
- Click on Place Order
- Click on Next. Return to QuickBooks.
To make sure that the reactivation is successful, you need to log-in.
- Go to Employees and then click on My Payroll Service –> Now, click on Billing/Account Information and then click on Service Status
Point to be noted: For the Blank Service Status or if it shows Inactive Status, you need to get in touch with our QuickBooks Payroll Technical Support Team via Toll-Free Number (855) 481-5335.
Through the Internet (Web):
- Log-in with the QuickBooks Log-in Credentials.
- Go to the Manage QuickBooks Page, click on the Product or Service. Click on the service that you want to manage.
- Go to the Product & Services and then click on Payroll Subscription
- On the top-right corner of the page, you will see the Subscription Status. To such cases, a Cancelled Subscription Status should be visible. If it is so, click on Re-subscribe Link in the status.
- Now, check and validate all the information in the fields are correct to the best of your knowledge. Now, select Save and then click on
- Verify all the Billing Information and Subscription Details. Click on
- A Reactivated Subscription Message will pop-up on your monitor, click on the Got it!
- The Subscription Reactivation Process will take 24 hours to get the process fully completed. Wait the Reactivation Process completes, the subscription will now show
To Cancel the Notification Email:
If you use your account payment information and the subscription still fails to auto-renew, the probable reason could be your deactivated or expired Credit Card attached with your Payroll Subscription. Now, you need to Reactivate Payroll Subscription using Notification Email.
Click on the Re-subscribe button in your Email. This will directly take you to the QuickBooks Payroll Account Page.
- Use your Intuit’s Log-in Credentials to Log-in.
- Check your Payment Information. If it’s not updated, click on Update. Enter new details and then click on Save and
- Now, validate the entered information whether it is correct or not. Make sure that it is the same information you entered in the previous page. Now, click on Re-activate.
- A Subscription Reactivated message will appear. Click on Got it! Now, your data process will start and it will take you up to 24 hours for completion.
- Click on My Account, sign-in using your credentials and check your subscription status.
To know more, you need to get in touch with our QuickBooks technical support team via Toll-Free Number <855 481 5335>