Print to PDf not working with QuickBooks Desktop is a rarely faced error with a lot of different causes. Intuit offers QuickBooks tool hub to fix common errors related to their accounting software. This software is available for free and can be downloaded from their website. If you can’t print to PDF through QuickBooks, then you can find possible solutions below.
QuickBooks Tool Hub
To fix common errors related to print and pdf, you can rely on QuickBooks tool hub, a free software provided by Intuit that can fix common issues related to the accounting software. To begin, follow the steps provided below:
- Close QuickBooks or any other program related to it.
- Download QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Open the executable
- Follow the instructions provided by the installation wizard.
- Click on Finish.
Now, you need to run the tool and configure preferences to fix the issues you’re facing.
Follow the steps below:
- Launch QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Click on Program Problems
- From the provided options, select QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool.
- The program will finish troubleshooting and solving the problem. Click on Finish.
- Launch QuickBooks, and try to print to PDF.
If the error still persists, follow the steps provided below to reset the temporary folder and user permissions related to it.
- Hit CTRL + R
- Type in %temp%
- Hit enter
- Right click on any empty area
- Select Properties
- Go to the Security Tab
- Switch all usernames to Full Control
- Now try to print to PDF again through QuickBooks.
You can try to fix the software, if specific files have been damaged. Repairing the software will in no way impact the data in your company file; however it is still recommended that you create a backup copy of the same.
To know more, you can get in touch with our experts at Live Chat anytime.