Query: We have been using QuickBooks POS and it is now not loading. We can not get in the program.
QuickBooks Point of Sale is predominantly important for small/medium-sized businesses. This organized, and reliable, robust version of QuickBooks POS enables users to make paying bills simpler and more organized. With QuickBooks POS, paying vendors and merchants is an easier task to perform.
When using QuickBooks POS, several errors might arise when you try to open the company file, such as:
- Failed to load QuickBooks POS
- Unable to connect to the company data file
- Login to company file fails
Let’s get the issue fixed
The simplest method to resolve your issue is to allow the POS services to interrelate with the desktop. You can follow the step to do so:
- First, close the Point of Sale.
- Next, click on Windows Start button and enter msc in the search space then hit Enter.
- Configure the Intuit Entitlement Service:
- Double-click on Intuit Entitlement Service. (Select the latest version, if there are more then on version).
- Click on the LOG ON tab.
- Choose the Local System Account then click on “Allow Service to Interact…” option
- Click on Apply and OK.
- Go back to General Tab to check if the status is Started
- Start or stop Service and then restart it
- Restart your QuickBooks POS and verify that you are able to log in
- If not, you need to configure the QuickBooks POS Database Manager:
- Double-click on the QuickBooks POS Database Manager (select the highest number from the list).
- Next, click on LOG ON tab.
- Choose the Local System Account and click on “Allow Service to Interact …” option
- Click on Apply and OK
- Open to your QuickBooks Point of Sale, and verify the problem is resolved
Fastfix247 is a support service centered on assisting small and medium businesses resolve issues. With excellent team of support, we enjoy being informative and helpful, providing useful guides to help entrepreneurs manage business efficiency. You can access our top services by simply dialing on our QuickBooks customer support phone number 855 481 5335 or by detailing us your issues at contact form. Our professionals are also available to offer assistance via Live Chat Support.