Before you start the process to avail QuickBooks Payroll Services, the first thing you need to know is how its features can provide you ease in your business.
Salient Features of QuickBooks Payroll Service
- Payroll Upgrade: Every upgrade comes with latest and revised calculations on tax rates (Federal and State Tax), Payroll Tax and e-file.
- Generate Paychecks: Generate paychecks with automatic tax estimate. Print and pass over to your employees.
- Direct Deposit for Workers: It gives you a choice of depositing your Worker’s payroll right after confirming the Bank Account or to the Saving Account.
- Perfect Payroll Computation: This software helps you verify your Tax Rates and provide accuracy while computing payroll.
- Modified Pay Options: With this in your QuickBooks Payroll, you can easily diversify payment schedules, allocation of new rules and rights over-payments, contributions and deductions.
- Direct Bank Deposit: It gives you the feature of paying the amount to the bank directly and even receiving/deductions gives you instant updates about your transaction in your App.
- Fills Business Requirements: With the flexibility of payment category and subtractions, it specifically designed to dedicate to your workers.
Steps to upgrade your QuickBooks Desktop to the new version:
- Go to the QuickBooks Desktop new version.
- Now, open the File Menu and then click on Open and Restore Company.
- Click on Open a Company File and then click on Next.
- Click on the “Open Company File” option and then click on Next.
- Here, the Data File must be highlighted and then click on Open.
- Point to be noted: If you are able to see the Company file window, follow the instruction below.
- The new version pane shows update company file information, go through the information. Check on the understand box and then click on the Update now.
- To back up your company file, follow all the instruction carefully. Don’t forget to jot down the location of the company file.
- Click on yes on “Do you want to continue?” to open the company file with the new version of QuickBooks.
Here are some of the recommended steps that you need to follow:
- The backup should be located in some save location in your drive. Don’t make any use of it until you need it.
- If you have copied the file in some different system, a copy should be created in the same system from which it was copied.
- If the data file can’t be found in a specific folder or in its original location, search with *.QBW in your hard drive. The file might be hidden, you need to check the hidden file and folder settings.
- If QuickBooks Payroll is attached with your software, check whether the payroll services are working or not. Click on the Employees menu and then go to the My Payroll Service. Then, go to the Billing/Account Information.
Read This: How to Cancel Payroll Service in QuickBooks?
You can, at any point in time, connect with our Payroll Specialists via Call, Chat or Email Support. This payroll is designed to streamline your business accounting tasks and our services are designed to provide you with assistance on QuickBooks Payroll.