I am operating QB 2015 for a business. I am having difficulty connecting to my bank with direct connect. I am receiving the error OL249. I have contacted my bank as instructed, and they say it is an intuit QuickBooks technical issue. It has been going on for 3 days and I can’t pay my bills.
QuickBooks Query – User was faced with QuickBooks Error Code OL249 under which while connecting with the bank account online, connection is interrupted and no activity gets completed. The user is advised to connect with the bank who themselves are in a fix as the problem is not in their end. When contacted QuickBooks customer support it was denoted that the issues has cropped up due to technical glitch with QuickBooks software.
QuickBooks Error Code OL249 may occur at the time of either setting up QuickBooks connection with Bank account through online services or trying to download and view banking transactions. This error could be caused due to numerous different reasons some of which are elaborated below:
- Network connection between bank and software is not stable.
- An error has occurred within the accounts structured in the company file.
- Import format or download link is corrupted.
- Windows operating system or the QuickBooks software version has expired and thus warranted support is not available.
- An internal error with the bank or the financial institution:
- Server of the bank is down.
- The bank could have made changes in the settings regarding Direct or Web Connect.
- Bank or Financial Institution account could have been made inactive.
This should help to identify the main cause of error OL249 which would ultimately narrow down the resolution method. However, if the issue still persists you can connect with us at our toll free number +1-855-481-5335 and live chat option on our website – www.fastfix247.com.