QuickBooks Error Codes OL (Series) and OLSU are all bank feed errors. There are certain reasons due to which the Bank Feed Error occurs in your QuickBooks.
Some of the reasons have been spotted that causes QuickBooks Error Code OL 205:
- The issue with the Bank or Financial Organization.
- Internet Speed: Slow
- Multiple uses of QuickBooks account creates an issue with the Company File.
- Download and Import Formats are not supported.
- Discontinued Services of Windows Edition or QuickBooks Desktop
These are the steps you need to follow to resolve QuickBooks Error Code OL 205
Step #1: First, you need to enable TLS 1.2 to the Latest Version of Web Browser (Internet Explorer).
- Open 11.0 Version of Internet Explorer. During the installation process, you need to make sure that it is the latest available version.
- On the top-right corner of IE Browser, you need to click on the Gear Icon.
- Now, open the latest version of Internet Options and then click on the Advanced Tab.
- Go to the Security options.
- Now, click on the TLS 1.0 box to uncheck it. Now, click on the Checkbox to use TLS 1.2.
- Click on OK to apply the changes.
- If any Unwanted Tab is open, close those tabs.
- Now, restart your Tablet or Computer
Step #2: Make a New Test Company File.
Make a Test Company File and it will help you spot the right cause of the error, whether it is with your bank or the error is with your Server.
- Go to the QuickBooks File Menu, select the New Company and then click on the Start key.
- Go to the New Company File, add the Bank Account through which you are facing trouble. Set this account for your Bank Feeds.
- Now, test the account with Bank Feeds that you downloaded earlier.
- Now check whether you receive the same error or not. If the same error flashes, there must be some problem at your Bank/Financial Institution Side. You need to proceed to the next step.
Step #3: Get the Issue Checked from the Bank’s Side
Almost all the banks/financial institutions provide Support Team to resolve such issues.
- Before you connect with the Bank Executive, you need to make handy all the bank feeds.
- Since, QuickBooks has the best access point through its Online Banking System, the OL 205 accompanied by other OL and/or OLSU Errors needs to be rectified through the Bank.
- Once you start getting complete assistance from the bank, transfer all the Bank Feeds of your QuickBooks to the Bank representative to check whether the account is active or not.
- Get all the account information active through the Agent and then mark them all Active for the services that QuickBooks Desktop requires from it.
If the issue still remains your QuickBooks Software, here is what you can do:
You need to connect with our Technical Support Team via our
- Toll-Free Number 855 481 5335
- Our Live Chat Support available on our Website FastFix247.Com
- Or, you can also connect with us via our Official E-mail Address firstname.lastname@example.org
Our QuickBooks tech support team will provide you with an immediate solution to all the issues related to QuickBooks Error Code OL 205.