QuickBooks prompts me to log into my Intuit account when I access my company file (so I can use Payments, Payroll and TSheets). None of those features are used by me. It is very annoying.
To stop product and service pop-ups, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Edit menu in QuickBooks.
- Choose Preferences.
- Then, on the left-hand panel, select General.
- Select My Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Turn off popup messages for products and services by checking the box next to it.
- Click OK when you’re finished.
- After that, restart QuickBooks to see the changes take effect.
There are a variety of reasons why the QuickBooks may freeze. It’s possible that the QBWUSER.INI file is missing, or that your hard drive is corrupted. Whatever the cause, we have some methods that can help you resolve the problem.