Query: Cancel QuickBooks Subscription – I have been cut off after speaking to 4 different people. I am very frustrated. I need to cancel my QuickBooks subscription. I am no longer using QuickBooks Desktop as my business has changed.
This article will be very helpful for the user; here we are going to discuss the complete cancellation process of QuickBooks desktop subscription. The user can follow few easy steps; just ensure that the user has Company or Master Administrator access. In case they still face some challenges with the process, they should instantly get in touch with our Fastfix247 QuickBooks team.
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support
Note: Before you cancel QuickBooks Desktop Subscription, we suggested that you need to print all QuickBooks Desktop Reports or Forms that you might need.
- Only a Company or Master Administrator can cancel their account and it is done by logging into QuickBooks Desktop.
- If the user contacts the QuickBooks Desktop help, they will be automatically redirected with their account to cancel themselves.
- QuickBooks Online must be canceled using a web browser. You won’t be able to cancel your account from a mobile device.
If the user doesn’t want to pay the extra charge or avoid any further charges, they can cancel their subscription before 5 days to their next billing date. For any help, we are here for your support.
QuickBooks Desktop Subscriptions Cancellation Policies
- In the 60-day money back assurance (Annual and Monthly Subscriptions)
The user can take delivery of a complete refund for their QuickBooks Desktop subscription if the user cancels their subscription within 60 days of sign up. Their refund money will be transfer to their credit card which is filed for their side.
- Exterior the 60-day money back assurance (Monthly Subscriptions)
But one thing the user needs to aware that refund money is not available for the present billing period. Once their subscription is canceled, they will no longer be able to access or use QuickBooks Desktop.
Their company file will remain on their device, but they will require re-activating their purchase or subscription an absolute license to be competent to view and open it.
- Exterior the 60-day Money Back Assurance (Yearly Subscriptions)
Pro-rated refunds are not accessible for the unused portion of their yearly subscription unless they are moving to a diverse QuickBooks Desktop Online subscription or a QuickBooks Desktop product subscription.
If the users are not eligible for pay or refund by credit card, expect the refund to visible on their credit card declaration 7 to 10 working days after it’s processed.
Important Note: Their refund will transfer on the credit card used to make the acquire. If their Credit card number has since changed, they will require working with their bank to have the credit transferred
- If the user is eligible for pay or refund by EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), expect the refund to visible on their account 10 working days after it’s processed.
- If the users are not moving to another QuickBooks subscription, they will continue to have access to their product from side to side the end of their present subscription period.
At the end of their present subscription period, they will no longer be able to access or use QuickBooks Desktop. The user’s company file will remain on their device, but they will require to re-activate their purchase or subscription with an absolute license to be able to view and open it.
Read This: QuickBooks Gmail is Not Working
Cancellation Policies for Service-Only Plans:
- The user can cancel their QuickBooks Desktop service-only plan at any time, though service-only plans need a minimum 12-month subscription.
- Refund payments are not for the remainder of their paid subscription period.
- Once their service is canceled, they will no longer be able to:
- Receive support for error and questions not enclosed by the customer care policy without paying an extra fee
- Collect Data Recovery Services without an extra fee.
Quick Way – Cancel Subscription Period for QuickBooks Desktop:
- Login into your account at CAMPs.
- Pick the desktop account for QuickBooks that you want to change.
- Your login profile will show you which one is currently selected, if you have more than one.
- Find your subscription or service in the Products & Services field, then select Details.
- Verify that you no longer need a product or service, then pick Cancel Service under Active Service.
- Please let us know why you are leaving, so that our services can be enhanced. Select Continue to cancel, after presenting some information (optional).
- By choosing Cancel Now, confirm your cancellation.
As well as receiving an email, you can see a confirmation message.
Hope the user gets all the required information regarding their concern or they can contact our Fastfix247.Com team. If the user wants to get an alternative way to connect with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens if I Cancel my QuickBooks Desktop Subscription?
If you cancel your QuickBooks desktop subscription within 60 days of signing up, you will receive a full refund. Refunds will be issued to the credit card on file with us. Return QuickBooks product for a refund for additional information about refunds.
What happens to my QuickBooks Desktop data after I cancel?
Your subscription will be cancelled once your billing period has ended. Once you have cancelled your subscription, you will no longer be able to use or access QuickBooks Desktop. Your company file will remain on your device, but you’ll need to re-activate your subscription or purchase an outright license to be able to open and view it.
Does QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 require a subscription?
QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 is an accounting software that’s easy to use and has a lot of features. It allows you to create budgets, track performance, and export financial data.