MAC IS BACK – And better than ever with new QuickBooks Desktop for MAC 2019!!
MAC OS devices are the top choice of business professionals because of their ease-of-use, greater efficiency and reliability, and a great interface.
QuickBooks has also geared up with its new launch version for MAC computers that is all set to provide comprehensive reporting for tax time, managing expenses, synchronize with bank records and import data directly from Spreadsheet and helps to gain a one-touch access over iCloud.
The suite is designed for easy setup and use plus it works well in sync with a great deal of other applications to form an ecosystem that’s just right for your business.
Here’s a quick rundown of the advantages QuickBooks Desktop for MAC 2019 has to offer
QuickBooks MAC 2019 latest version will come with many new features that are better suited for future MAC OS updates and Mac devices which Apple is likely to announce in future.
Read This: Fix Your QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2019 Issues
Advantages of the new and improved QuickBooks Desktop for MAC 2019
- It helps you organize your business finances all in one place for easy access
- It will help you in timely managing of expenses, stay in sync with your bank records, and get valuable reports during tax filing
- Advanced reporting modules: Lets you import data from Excel, Quicken, and other installations for more meaningful and comprehensive reports
Read This: Fix QuickBooks Installation Problem of MAC Version
NEW Reconciliation Discrepancy report
- Lets you quickly spot the anomaly since your last reconciliation and spot the discrepancies between bank statements and QuickBooks records. It shows all transactions that were not cleared, modified, deleted, or voided to help you reconcile the balance
- Get a single view of your business with Company Snapshot
- Integrate various apps for enhanced accounting and bookkeeping
Enhanced Features of QuickBooks Desktop for MAC 2019
Past Due stamp on invoices: This will let you have the past due status appear on invoices so that your business gets paid faster when “Past Due” stamp is placed on an invoice. This stamp will show on prints and email to serve as an automatic reminder of what invoices are due that enable easy follow-ups on payments.
1) Square transactions import:
Help import your transactions from Square
2) Customer and Vendor Center Email Tracking:
Now you can keep track of forms and QuickBooks emails sent to customers and vendors
3) Categorize expense:
Now you can group up the expenditure and create a chart which is helpful in the filing of form 990
4) File attachments:
The new version of QuickBooks for Mac lets you attach and store receipts, estimates, and other related documents to the invoice and customer file
5) Batched Invoicing:
Multiple customers with same charges can be invoiced simultaneously in a batch
6) Transfer Credits:
Transfer of credits from one Customer Job to another Job instantly
7) Invoice Status Tracker:
Helps in easy tracking of invoices in the form of when its sent, viewed, paid and deposited that covers the full life-cycle of invoice payment
8) MAC software integration:
This helps store companies, customers, and vendor’s info in the Mac OS or Outlook address book that can be accessed and printed on envelopes or letters. Calendar can also be used for scheduling and making reminders.
9) Data File optimization:
This feature helps zip the company file size without removing any data
If all that is too overwhelming at the moment, FastFix247 is here to help?
As always any support related to QuickBooks is around the corner with FastFix247 QuickBooks experts for any issues or queries related to your account. Our vast expertise in resolving a number of typical issues related to QuickBooks in a time bound professional manner makes us the popular choice in QuickBooks support.
We are open 24*7*365 for all your queries and issues related to QuickBooks MAC Desktop Support. Just call us and get connected to our QuickBooks experts.