QuickBooks Enterprise 2019 for Nonprofits
QuickBooks has always been at the paramount of Accounting due to many reasons. It continuously makes Industry-specific apps which are actually designed for certain specific domains. Accounting has always been different for different domains and QuickBooks gives so much attention to these different industries and provides tailor-made software to these industries.
The QuickBooks Enterprise has a non-profit edition that includes various features and reporting to cater to unique needs.
QuickBooks Enterprise 2019 for Nonprofits – Overview
It is, in itself, a complete package in terms of budget (donor/class), tracking of class and receivable account integration. The great thing about the software is that it comprises Nifty feature like letters in customized to acknowledge fundraising and donations.
It covers all the features that Nonprofits may need:
It covers all important features specifically available for expenses and revenue of NGOs. Obviously, it covers Payroll Applications, Accounts Receivables and Payables and General Ledger.
It includes Records of the Donor:
Keep track of the info of the donor (It includes Date) on the basis of the donation made by the donor. A lot of admin time gets saved due to this feature.
Track funds with the help of Records
Run reports of the contribution of the donor, gives summary reports and then totals are made of individual contributions and donations.
Advantages of QuickBooks Enterprise 2019 for Non-profits:
- QuickBooks for Non-profits is one of the convenient ways to learn and start. You don’t need any training to start working on the software.
- You don’t even require any bookkeeping or financial background to run the application. This software works on the easy-to-deploy method.
- It is a very low-cost software and made in such a way that it doesn’t face any bugs like problems. It also supports a complete tax structure.
- Scale up your business by adding new users and removing left-out users.
- You can add multiple users in QuickBooks Enterprise Package. It can work on both network platform or on the desktop.
- The cloud-based feature retrieves the user to implement the work anywhere every time.
- You can easily track donations, enter data and prepare reports as per your choice.
- You can import from Excel file or CSV in QuickBooks.
Multiple Applications of QuickBooks Enterprise 2019 for Nonprofits:
- The Bank Feed like automation feature directly set up a connection between QuickBooks and Credit Card Account/Bank.
- The Auto-posted feature takes care of the recurring transactions and reduces the time that could be consumed in manual data entry.
QuickBooks Enterprise Compatibility:
- The software is fully compatible with Mac OS and Windows. iOS and Android mobile applications are also to support the feature.
- Operating Systems that it supports:
- Windows 7, 8, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 10 and Mac OS. It also supports OS Agnostic Web Browser and Linux.
We have an advanced Technical Support Mechanism that you can make full use of. Get in touch with our team via our Toll-Free Number-1855-481-5335 or connect with us via our Live Chat Support to provide you complete assistance.