If any of the Upgrade/Update/Company File related issue pops up, you need to troubleshoot your Network Setup or QuickBooks Data File. Your QuickBooks Company/Data File may not be opening in the Multi-User Mode or Over the Network or after Restoring the Backup, you may also get the QuickBooks Error Message 6123, 0.
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support
QuickBooks File Doctor can be a possible solution to rectify the error in your Company File, bring it back to the running state.
Here are some of the manual steps to find why Update Failed. Proceed step by step to get the issue resolved.
For QuickBooks Connection lost with the Company File
Here are some of the reasons due to which Company File may lose its connection with QuickBooks.
- Backup directly restored from any Removable External/Storage Drive or from the Flash Drive.
- Disrupted/Unstable Network with the Server or Host Computer.
- Corrupted QuickBooks Desktop Company/Data File has Damaged System’s Program File.
- More than one QuickBooks Database Service is running in the Host System.
- QuickBooks Desktop File is unable to access some significant ports due to dedicated Firewall Settings.
- McAfee Security Services has Block Web Bug installed in it with Filter options (The Filer must have a conflict with the QuickBooks Desktop)
- Windows User: Damaged.
Follow these steps to fix the Issue while Upgrading/Updating or Opening the Company file in your QuickBooks Accounting Software.
- Download the Tool: QuickBooks File Doctor and run the application.
- Once the QuickBooks File Doctor is installed, wait for it to open automatically. If not, locate the icon and double-click on it to open it.
- In the drop-down list, you will see your company file. If you don’t find it, browse it.
- Now, check the damaged QuickBooks File and then click on the Diagnose File.
- Enter the Administrative Password and click on OK.
- Now, you will see a message of Updating/Upgrading your QuickBooks File to the Latest Version. If the message comes up, click on OK to open it to the Latest Version (Once it opens, the file will automatically be upgraded and repaired the latest version)
- You will also get the message “Open the File in Existing Version.” If you go with this option, the file will not be upgraded but repaired only.
- Now, follow all the onscreen instructions to finish the data file repairing process.
- Reboot your system if the error message still doesn’t solve your issue.
If the message still remains your QuickBooks, move to the procedure we are mentioning below.
Setup all the settings manually
- TLG and.ND files and rename them.
- Set permission of the folder
Now, you need to set Folder Settings to the Full Access. It actually depends on the Windows Settings and the Login.
- Now, move your company file to another location
- You need to check the Data Recovery Features before using it.
- New Windows User: Create it.
Solution #3: Check Antivirus and Firewall Ports
Your Company File may be blocked due to the Antivirus/Firewall Settings. You need to change your Firewall/Antivirus settings.
To Know More:
You can get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical Support Team via our QuickBooks Toll-Free helpline Number 855 481 5335 or via our Live Chat Support from our Website.