Let’s take a look at why QuickBooks Intuit Log-in Problem occurs and how can you get it resolved:
While logging-in your Intuit account in chrome, you may face different kinds of errors. This article will help you understand all the causes and reasons for the errors and what steps you need to take to get the issues fixed.
Chrome – QuickBooks Log-in problem:
While logging-in your Intuit account or your QuickBooks Online, you may face these kinds of errors:
- The browser shows loading message but doesn’t load anything. There is an error in this.
- You may also get the message that “No Service Available.”
- There may also be an issue where a loop starts and keep repeating itself. In that case, you see the sign-in screen and it keeps on coming again and again.
Click here to know how to fix log-in problem
Follow these steps to fix the issue:
Try to Log-in with the same credentials on the same platform on another platform.
If you aren’t able to log-in to your QuickBooks/Intuit account in Chrome, try to use any other browser like Firefox or Internet Explorer. However, you can easily import or export your data from Internet Explorer.
Try Incognito Window in your Chrome or another browser:
You can either use Chrome Incognito mode or similar window in other browsers and try to log-in with your same Intuit or QuickBooks log-in credentials. It doesn’t save any cookies or history for permanent.
It is simple to use. Whenever you are not able to use QuickBooks in normal mode, go for Incognito mode.
Follow the steps as mentioned:
Click on customize and then on control icon in your Google Chrome browser and then click on the new Incognito Window. Use can use shortcut key either – Ctrl+Shift+N
Clear Cache or History
If the problem is still there with your browser, follow the steps mentioning below. It’s important to clear the Cache memory or History to give it a fresh start.
- The Control Icon is visible on the top-right corner of your browser screen. Click on the button.
- Now, in the left corner, click on the history tab and then select “Clear browsing data” button.
The above-mentioned steps will help you resolve most of the errors that you face in your QuickBooks with logging-in using the same browser as it removes all the site data and plug-ins.
Add another user in Google Chrome:
For working on Intuit or QuickBooks, create an additional user in Chrome. This will give you a whole new profile with no history taken from any other profile.
Follow the steps to create an additional profile in chrome:
- Open your Chrome and then in the left, click on the Settings tab.
- The user section will appear at the bottom of the page.
- In the dialog box, select add a new user.
- Now, click on the icon and then enter the user profile as available in the blanks. Now, click on the create button.
Now, check the top-left corner, you will see the new user icon. It also gives you an option to switch between the users. You can open a separate window to open it on different users.