QuickBooks Email Error: “QuickBooks is unable to send email to Outlook.” This isn’t basically an error. You just need to change some settings and you are good to go.
Follow these steps in the sequence we are giving you:
Edit admin rights:
- If you are already working on QuickBooks, shut it down.
- Search QuickBooks in the Windows start menu, right-click on it to open the file location.
- Now, find QuickBooks.exe file and then click on properties.
- Click on the compatibility tab.
- Uncheck on the Administrator run of the program and then open settings for all users.
- Click on Apply and then click on OK.
Make changes in the email preferences in QuickBooks
- Click on Edit menu and then click on preferences, for Outlook Server, open Microsoft Exchange Server and then sign-in to Outlook.
- Now, from the menu, select Send Forms and then click on My Preference Tab.
- Click on Outlook and then click on OK.
Now, try to send the test mail from QuickBooks. If the error occurs, follow these steps:
- Click on the Edit menu and then click on preferences. Now, from the menu, click on the send forms.
- Open my preference tab, click on Webmail or QuickBooks Email. Click on OK and then toggle off your preferences.
- Now, close QuickBooks and then reboot your system
Check email preferences in Internet Explorer:
- There are many web services that run in the back at QuickBooks. You may need to reset your email preferences from the back.
- To do so, first of all, shut your QuickBooks down and then open your Internet explorer.
- Now, click on Tools, click on Settings and then click on Internet Explorer.
- From the program tab, click on the set program.
- Now, set the email service to the default program.
- Click on apply and then click on OK.
- Check Internet Explorer.
Make changes in MAPI32.dll
- This may be a difficult step to perform. So, you need to have advanced technical knowledge of the computer.
- Now, create a new doc with Microsoft Word.
- Click on the File Menu and then Email as PDF.
To send an email not using QuickBooks, but Microsoft Word, you need to repair MAPI32.dll:
- Close QuickBooks and other programs from your Windows.
- Now, open Windows Start Menu
- Open File Explorer to search for the location – System 32. Type the path:C:\Windows\System32
- Open Fixmapi.exe and run the repair
- Wait for the repair to finish and restart your system.
Install QuickBooks Desktop Again
- Reboot & Install QuickBooks version
- Make a note of your driver’s license number. If you bought a digital version, it should be in the original package or in the buy confirmation email.
- Make a note of the year and version of your product.
To check how to fix email error in QuickBooks, we are also available through Live Chat Support. It’s available in the down-right corner of the website Fastfix247.com.
Question: How to fix error: Something’s not quite right. Email address already in use. I am using QuickBooks Desktop 2021.
Answer: Here are the methods to fix this issue:
- It’s likely that your team member already has a user profile because the email address is in use. Simply request that they log into their account and look for the invitation. Ask them to follow the steps to regain their sign-in information if they are unable to sign in. Also, double-check that your team member isn’t listed as inactive with your company. Check their profile in QuickBooks Desktop Account to see if it is active. They won’t be able to connect to your firm if their profile is offline.
- Send the invitation to another email address if your team member has one. With that email address, a new user profile is created.
- You can make a change if another member of your team is already using the email address. Change their email address in QuickBooks Desktop Accountant. This clears the email address and allows you to resubmit the invitation to your new team member.
Question: How to solve the error: QuickBooks is unable to send the email because your antivirus software has blocked outgoing emails?
Answer: All you have to do now is allow QuickBooks the necessary rights. You can either alter your system permissions directly or change the settings in your antivirus software.
Question: How to fix Outlook is missing in send forms preferences?
Answer: Here are some of the possible reasons why Outlook is missing as one of your options.
- You’re using a version of QuickBooks that doesn’t support Outlook.
- There’s a problem with Outlook’s setup.
- In Microsoft Outlook, your profile is not set up.
- The default email software is not Outlook.
- Your QuickBooks is cloud-based, and your service provider does not have Office installed as a hosted application.
Follow the steps to get it fixed:
Step-1: Uninstall and reinstall Office and QuickBooks
Step-2: Edit the WIN.INI file in Windows
Step-3: Resolve with Microsoft
Step-4: Verify if QuickBooks supports your Outlook
Step-5: Set up the default email application
Step-6: Edit the mail profile in Windows
Step-7: Run detect and repair in Outlook
Step-8: Edit the WIN.INI file in Windows