QuickBooks is a known accounting software that has made various operations easy for small and medium scale organizations. It helps in maintaining the inventory, payroll service, data management, tracking your day to day business and how much profit you are able to earn on one item.
What to Do When QuickBooks Could Not Initialize License Data?
Even the minute details are tracked perfectly through various reports created from the QuickBooks that can help you know the entire status of your business at just one glance. Though QuickBooks accounting software comes up with lots of benefits and ease, but there might be instances when you may face some issues or errors while working on QuickBooks.
One such error is ‘QuickBooks Could Not Load the License Data’. We are going to discuss the causes and troubleshooting for the same here.
We have an error 3371, Status Code – 1. QuickBooks could not load the license data…QuickBooks Pro 2018.
Causes of the Error:
QuickBooks Could Not Load the License Data due to the damaged files or missing files. It is compulsory to have the information of licenses stored in the hard drive. In case this file, licensed data or information gets damaged or corrupted or went missing by any mean, you will be facing this error.
You may also encounter this issue while cloning data present in C drive to the new or other hard drive. If this is the scenario then make sure that entitlement file you have is deleted and get the information of licensed added again, in order to resolve the problem.
Additionally following could be the reason why error, QuickBooks Could Not Load the License Data occurs:
- File or component that QuickBooks Desktop that needs to run is missing or damaged
- dat: This is the installation file of QuickBooks and contains the license information of the QuickBooks. Whenever the QuickBooks 2018 Desktop becomes active it needs the licensed information to be validated and retrieved. In case this file gets damaged by any mean, you won’t be able to open the QuickBooks Desktop.
- MSXML component: This is the component of Microsoft that QuickBooks requires to run. With this component QuickBooks can get the information retrieved that is present in Qbregistration.dat file and allowing QuickBooks to get open.
- Outdated anti-virus program or windows operating system which quarantines few of the QuickBooks company files
- If the files are opened without saving them could also lead to this problem. Make sure you save a file before getting the .QBO file imported
Solution: First of all get the latest windows updates installed. If you are unable to do so then installation of QuickBooks can be damaged or gets failed. Make sure that you have up-to-date windows.
- Tap on the logo of Windows
- Choose All Programs and then tap on Windows Update
- Once the updates are installed get the QuickBooks installed too
These solutions will help you to get rid of the problem, but if it still persists then get in touch with the Fastfix247 QuickBooks Technical Support helpdesk. Experienced professionals at Fastfix247.Com QuickBooks product help team are well aware of all the possible causes of the error and can provide you the best solutions. In case you are looking forward to have a direct conversation with QuickBooks customer support team, then you can dial our TFN.