If this is so, this article is for you. Read and follow all the steps to get rid of the issue.
You just don’t need to worry about the issue or problem. We’ll help you understand the ways to identify the causes of the issue and provide you with the solutions.
This is why QuickBooks Payroll Signing-in issue takes place:
- The loading message has continuously been on the monitor screen for a long time but did not log-in.
- When it shows the message to try again later as Account services are unavailable.
- When you click on My Company and it automatically redirects you to the sign-in page.
We are giving you 3 solution methods. You need to follow any of the solution methods to fix the issue:
Method #1: Use the browser other than the one you are using:
This can be the one-shot solution to fix the issue. Whatever browser you have been using till now. Switch to some other browser, log-in and check if the same issue is occurring in this browser also. If it is working fine in this browser, that means your browser needs to be upgraded or updated. If the error is still there, move to the second method.
Method #2: Google Incognito:
It can be the best and effective way to check whether the problem is with your browser or there is some other issue.
Open your Google Chrome browser. Now, you need to open the incognito window. To do so:
- See the three dots in the top right corner of the screen and then click on “New Incognito Window” or you can simply use the short-cut key combination Ctrl+Shift+N.
- A new Incognito window will open. Now, open the QuickBooks Payroll Log-in screen and use your credentials to log-in to your QuickBooks Payroll. Check if the problem is still there or not. If yes, move to the next step.
Method #3: Clear/Cookies/Cache:
- This can be an effective and problem resolving solution method. You need to clear cookies and cache. To do so, you need to follow the steps we are mentioning below:
- Select the three dots on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select Settings
- Click on History
- Now, click on Browsing Data.
- The history window will open. Here, you need to checkmark the relevant boxes. Now, select the time on which you want to erase history.
- Now, select “Clear Browsing Data.”
Now that, out of the 3 methods, one of them must have been worked. You will now be able to log-in to your QuickBooks Payroll without any error.
However, if it still shows any sort of error or the previous error has not been resolved, you need to get in touch with us via our Toll-Free Number or you can connect with us via our Official Email Address (customer @ fastfix247.com). You can also connect with us via our Live Chat Support feature that is available on our Website fastfix247.com.