If you have small to medium size business, QuickBooks Desktop Pro can be a choice for you. Before employing QuickBooks Desktop Pro in your business, let’s take a look at some of the features, benefits, system & integration requirements that you need to go through.
Benefits of QuickBooks Desktop Pro:
You can simplify processes and stay organized
It has everything in one place. Now, do bill payments, check overdue items, add notes for your accountant and complete other important tasks.
Uplift your cash flow with QuickBooks Pro:
Now, you can check invoice status in real-time. It genuinely helps you keep track of collections and helps you modify your cash flow.
See how your business is performing and where it stands:
It provides a single point to view and work on your profit and loss through p&l statements. You can also check how your customers are performing and top among them.
Now, let’s take a look at the System’s Requirements:
- Windows 7 (Service Pack 1), 8.1 and Windows 10 Operating System by Microsoft.
- Windows 2008 (Server) R2 SP1 and SP2, R2 2012 and 2016 version.
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB (Recommended is 8 GB)
- Disk Space: 2.5 GB (Recommended). Additional space is also required to save the Data Files.
- DVD-ROM – 4x Drive (Unless the user downloads it from QuickBooks own server)
- To access online features and payroll, you need to have internet access with minimum 1 Mbps Internet speed.
- Product registration is required in all cases.
- Optimized Screen Resolution: 1280X1024 or higher. It supports a single computer with 2 extended monitor screen.
QuickBooks is now available for integration with other software
- MS Excel and Word Integration requires Office SP2 2010-2016 and MS Office 265 (Both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- You can integrate it also with Invoices, Estimates, MS Forms and MS Outlook, Outlook with MS Office 365, Outlook.com, Gmail and any SMTP Supporting email components.
- Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)
The error (s) you may face while downloading, installing and even while using QuickBooks Desktop Pro.
Take care of these things while downloading and installing QuickBooks Pro:
- Make sure that you have a highspeed internet connection
- Make sure you disable firewall and active anti-virus just to ensure that your software download goes smooth.
- Before disabling antivirus or firewall, scan your computer to check if there is any virus or malware in the system or not. If yes, remove all the virus and proceed further.
To know more about QuickBooks Desktop Pro, call us on our Fastfix Toll-Free Number + and our Technical Support Team will get back to you. You can also get in touch with us via our Official Email Address email@example.com