QuickBooks Setup 941
Read this article and you will get to know about the easy procedure of filing your Tax Forms 940, 941 and/or 944 Electronically.
Before you start e-filing Tax Forms 940, 941 and/or 944 in QuickBooks, the things you should know are:
You should have:
- An active Subscription of QuickBooks Desktop (Enhanced Payroll)
- QuickBooks Edition that supports this Feature.
- Working high-speed Internet Connection.
- The Latest Payroll Upgrade/Update available.
- Change all files to E-files from Federal Forms.
- The user should have enrolled itself to IRS e-File Program.
- Once you enroll to IRS e-File Program, you will get 10-digit PIN Code.
Process to Set up Tax Form 940, 941 and/or 944
- Click on the Employees –> Now, click on W-2s & Payroll Tax Forms –> Click on Process Payroll forms.
- Now, go to Payroll Center –> Click on the File Forms tab.
- Now, you will see the list of the forms, select the forms that you are required to file.
- Now, Select File Form.
- Click on the Form Filing Period and then click on OK.
- Here, you need to check if there is an error in the form, if there is any, review it and correct any errors.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Now, select the e-File button. You will get on-screen instruction. Follow the instructions and submit the form.
Clear Form overrides
Until or unless you clear the override manually, they remain in the payroll tax as they are. The calculation over the other forms may be affected due to overriding or it can be on some other lines.
If you want to remove any override, follow these steps. However, this can affect the calculations that you have made currently in the tax form. Here are some of the steps you need to follow to remove override:
- Click on the Actions and then click on the Edit Payroll Tax Forms.
- If you haven’t selected it, open the drop-down and then select the right client from the top-right corner.
- Now, the form type will open, click on the form type: Mark quarter, field year of the processing check box.
- Now, select the Refresh button.
- Click on Edit and then click on the Clear Form Override. All the amount that are manually input will be removed. (The whole information is available in the red color)
- Now, check the amount in form 941 and then press continue as usual.
We have very advanced support mechanism that you can avail anytime. To make full use of our support for you, we suggest you call us now, call us on our Toll-Free Number or connect with us via Live Chat Support.