QuickBooks is available with it’s latest 2019 version is available now. QuickBooks is available for small, medium and large businesses. The latest amendments in the technical and functional structure of QuickBooks Desktop gives direct access to accountants.
Here are some of the versions of QuickBooks Desktop:
- QuickBooks Pro
- QuickBooks Premier
- QuickBooks Enterprise
- QuickBooks Contractor
- QuickBooks Accountant
The scale of its use, functionality, permissible limit of users and ease of access are some of the features that make a difference in the versions and editions of QuickBooks.
If you are going to use QuickBooks for the first time, this is going to be a useful and informational article for you. We will tell you how to register QuickBooks Desktop for the first time and how to create a company file.
Now, we take that you have already downloaded and installed QuickBooks Desktop on your computer. To register it for the first time, follow these steps:
- Double click on the QuickBooks icon to open it.
- Select the Help button from the menu and then click on Register QuickBooks.
- Here, you need to sign-up for the registration. To do so, click on the sign-up button.
- Enter the following credentials:
- Email Address
- User Name
- Password (Reenter it)
- Now, enter the company name in the relevant field and then select the security option from the drop-down. Answer the security question and remember the answer.
- Now, create a new business profile and then click on Next.
- Here, enter all relevant company information to complete your business profile. It includes:
- Company’s address
- First name, last name, email address or phone number
- Job Title and then enter a brief about your company
- Now, enter the validation code and license number (if prompted).
- Click on the finish to complete the registration process.
Tips to create a company file:
Here, we take two different scenarios:
- If you are using it for the first time, you need to create the company file right from scratch.
- You are already using other accounting software like Peachtree and you are looking for converting your Peachtree into QuickBooks.
First thing first – You are going to use QuickBooks for the first time:
- Double-click on your QuickBooks Accounting Software.
- Select “Create a New Company File”, click on the file and then click on the new company.
- Again, click on the start button and then follow the on-screen instruction.
Converting from Peachtree to QuickBooks:
- Click on QuickBooks Desktop Accounting Software
- Now, click on the File Menu → Utilities → Click on Convert → from Peachtree. Here, you need to download the QuickBooks Conversion Tool.
- Here, A small form will appear at the bottom, fill the form and then submit the form.
- Now, select Download
- A file must have been downloaded, double-click on the file to open it and let the conversion tool downloaded.
- Follow all on-screen instructions.
Assistance over QuickBooks Desktop Accounting Software Registration:
If you face any difficulty or you want the whole process handled by expert QuickBooks team, call us on our Toll-Free Number +1855-481-5335 or contact us via E-mail Address firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also available through Live Chat Support. It is on the down-right corner of the website.