This article will help you learn two important ways to renew or reactivate your QuickBooks Payroll.
Let’s first start with the billing information. Your billing information should be correct. If it is correct, Intuit will automatically renew your payroll package or subscription. However, if the associated credit card is expired, you need to proceed manually to get your payroll subscription renewed.
Now, let’s take a look at all the procedures one by one through which you can renew your QuickBooks Payroll Subscription:
Renew using your QuickBooks Desktop File. Follow the steps to renew your QuickBooks Payroll
- Open your QuickBooks, click on Employees → click on Payroll Service and then click on Billing/Account Information.
- Now, use your Intuit Credentials to sign-in to your account.
- Now, go to the Service Information part. Right next to the service status, you’ll see Reactivate Link. Click on the link
- Now check if your payroll service is listed. Click on checkout to proceed further.
- Click on the Payment Method. Click on add or update your payment information. Then click on Submit.
- Now, click on Place Order.
- Now, click on Next and go back to your QuickBooks.
- Now, sign-in back to employees to check whether the reactivation is successful or not. Now, click on My Payroll Service → Click on Billing/Account Information and then click on Check service.
For reactivating or renewing your QuickBooks Payroll directly through the Internet, follow these steps to renew your QuickBooks Payroll using the Internet:
- Use your Intuit Log-in credentials to log-in to your QuickBooks Account.
- Now, go to manage your QuickBooks page, click on the product/service that you are looking for updating, upgrading, renewing or reactivating.
- Now, go to Product/Service and then click on Payroll Subscription title.
- The Blue Toolbar displays the subscription status. In your case, you will be seeing Cancelled Subscription Status.
- Now, in the status section, click on the Resubscribe link.
Our Assistance to get your payroll subscription renewed or reactivated
You can call us on our Toll-Free Number +1855-481-5335 or you can simply connect with us via our Official Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also get in touch with us via our Live Chat Support. It is available on our Website www.fastfix247.com. Every client is important for us. That’s why all the queries and errors are handled under the guidance of our QuickBooks ProAdvisor.