There are two ways due to which you can re-subscribe/renew your QuickBooks payroll subscription:
- Automatic Renewal: Your subscription gets automatically renewed provided that you have made available all necessary billing information to us. Once your subscription expires, Intuit automatically renews your QuickBooks Subscription.
- Manual Renewal: It comes into play when your billing information has expired or no more available with Intuit. Here you need to manually do the re-subscription process to activate your QuickBooks Payroll.
Here are some of the ways through which you can do the manual update of the QuickBooks Payroll:
Open the QuickBooks Desktop File:
Follow the steps to renew the subscription through desktop file:
- Go to QuickBooks → Select Employees → Go to My Payroll Services → Here, you need to enter the Billing or Account Info.
- Now, log-in with your Intuit Account Credentials.
- Click on the Reactivate link right next to the service information section. Now, check the status of the Services you are using.
- Check whether the payroll service is enlisted or not. Now, click on the Checkout to proceed further.
- Click on the payment method, add or update your payment info. Then click on Submit.
- Now, click on place order.
- Now, come back to QuickBooks.
- Log-in to the employees and check whether it is successful or not. Click on My Payroll → Billing/Account Info and then click on the Service Status.
Renewal through the Internet
- Use QuickBooks Credentials to log-in to your QuickBooks Account.
- Now, go to the Manage → Click on the Product/Service that you want to manage.
- Now, go to the product/service, click on the payroll subscription.
- The blue tool-bar shows the subscription status. In such a case, it must be showing canceled status. In the status, you will see the Re-subscribe link.
- Validate all the information in the fields. Click on Save & Continue.
- If necessary, enter all the right billing info. Click on Reactivate.
- A reactivated pop-up message will appear on the screen. Click on Got it!
In general, it takes around 24 hours to get it reactivated:
Fastfix247.com has a very well defined Support Structure for your QuickBooks Payroll. We are available 24/7 so that you can get in touch with us as per your convenience. We are also available at LIVE CHAT.