User Query: If I have another new Mac computer, how can I transfer all the information that I have old computer I have back up file in USB. I want to transfer all data from one company to another company for that I need help from support team of QuickBooks.
To get started, you will need to turn on the feature using the steps below:
- Log in to the QuickBooks as an admin.
- Click Settings ⚙ then Back up company.
- Press Add a Company.
- Select the company you want to connect to.
- Follow the onscreen steps to connect to the QuickBooks.
- Choose Enable backup, once your company is connected.
Once there are backups saved, you can use this to restore to the new company. You can also save a manual copy of the back up to immediate conversions.
User Query: QuickBooks Desktop for Mac moving to new computer and I need to upgrade it
You need to use the QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2022 edition. It requires a minimum of MacOS X v10.15 (Catalina) to work.
In addition, you should take a backup of all your files. If you any support about this one, please reach out to our Support Team now.