Query: I am having trouble signing into my pay stubs, can you help me?
The QuickBooks Accounting software is capable to integrate with payroll and it grants the user to manage and track their company’s payroll from the program’s edge. Printing a pay stub along with a user’s paychecks enables the user to track record of employee’s salary.
It is also very useful to maintain the physical records of their paycheck data and amount. While using Payroll Printing Preference in QuickBooks to make pay stubs with the details that the user requires their employees to have.
Read This: How to Customize a Pay Stubs in QuickBooks?
While working with this feature, the user may face error or issue during sign in with QuickBooks pay stubs. Before resolving the issue, the user needs to understand why the error arises and what will be the consequence, and its solution to fix the error. Also, the user can directly contact our Fastfix247 QuickBooks tech support team for any further assistance.
What are the causes for QuickBooks pay stubs Sign-in Issue?
If the user is unable to sign with QuickBooks pay stubs or when they are trying to sign in but they are frequently getting the error.
- Due to the corrupted and damaged company file.
- Mostly the error arises when the user is already logged in to the account.
- Due to a bad network connection
- Improper network setting or attack on male or virus on the system
How to resolve the error?
Below is the list of resolutions:
Resolution 1: First the user needs to close all open QuickBooks processes.
- Push Ctrl+Alt+Delete and Task Manager will be open on the system.
- Tick on the Processes Tab and select Image Name.
- Tick on the End process and open the QuickBooks Desktop.
- If the user still not faces the QuickBooks pay stubs sign-in issue, they can contact on QB Tech support.
Resolution 2: Reboot their system and router/modem
- Go into desktop and unplug the cable modem or DSL
- Wireless Router needed to unplug and now the user needs to wait for 15 to 30 sec then again plug the modem and try to QuickBooks pay stubs to sign in.
- Check Internet Explore and go into tools menu.
- Tick on the Advanced Tab and go into security section.
- Now the user needs to turn on and check and verify the SSL 3.0 and SSL 2.0 and tick on Ok.
- And try to sign in.
- Choose the tools menu in Firefox
- And choose the option and tick on the advanced icon and the user needs to click on Encryption tab.
- Tick on ok and the user can shut down Firefox and they can reopen and again try to sign in with QuickBooks pay stubs.
Resolution 3: Please check their security setting
- Go into internet setting tick on setting Tools
- Now the user needs to tick on the advanced tab, ensure that they do not need to save an encrypted page to a hard disk is not check,
- Go into the security area and tick on ok button.
- Choose the file and click on close.
- Now the user can again try to login with QuickBooks pay stubs, if the user gets success to sign in, it means the error has been resolved. On the other hand, still not able to sign in, they do not need to worry; we are here for their assistance.
Resolution 4: The user can check the Internet connectivity with their PC. Sometimes, it could be the main reason behind the issue.
Just in case, none of the above resolutions seem to solve the QuickBooks Login Error, the user can take Quick support from our QuickBooks technical support team experts by dialing our toll-free number.