QuickBooks is not able to login
Whenever the user tries to log-in to QuickBooks Desktop, an error may appear in QuickBooks Program (QuickBooks has stopped working or QuickBooks is not responding). There may be several problems while logging-in to the QuickBooks program. There can be many probable internal issues due to which the error takes place:
- The company file name is extremely long
- QBWUSER.INI File Name is damaged or missing
- The hard drive is not responding or corrupt
- The installation/program file is damaged or corrupted due to multiple reasons.
- The operating system is not responding properly
Read This: QuickBooks Remote Access Login
Here is the main reason due to which the error takes place:
The probable cause of the error is that your internet browser holds so much of data and due to this, the software is behaving unexpectedly when the user tries to log-in to the QuickBooks Software.
You need to follow some of the troubleshooting steps to get rid of the issue. Start with clearing the cache of your system. All the temporary files would be removed now. Follow these steps to clear the cache
- Go to the QBO Windows app and open it.
- Here, you need to open the file. Double-click on it to open the file.
- Now, select the Refresh/Clear cache option.
- Now, wait for the process to complete.
- Once it is complete, click on the help and then select the Reset App Data option.
- Clean the app, re-open it and then try to log-in to QuickBooks Account.
To get into complete detail about resolution methods, you can get in touch with our Technical support team via our all-time available technical support connectivities like our Toll-Free Number +. You can drop us an email on our Official Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org. For instant connectivity with us as per your convenience, you can connect with us via our all-time available Live Chat Support. It is available in the down-right corner of our website.