Are you Unable To Open QuickBooks Desktop After Upgrade? Have a lots of pending work but not able to do it as you can no longer access the QuickBooks software after you have upgraded it?
Don’t know how to solve this QuickBooks issue?
Don’t worry, as we have got your back. In this article you will find the easy ways to fix this problem.
Also, you can even talk to our Fastfix247 tech experts to fix this error in no time.
In case you are having issues opening QuickBooks Desktop, you are at the right place to kick start the troubleshooting process. You might be experiencing some opening issues while accessing the QuickBooks program after you upgraded it.
Here are some of the possible causes of this QuickBooks issue:
When you are trying to open QuickBooks Desktop, you constantly face an error (QuickBooks has stopped working), or the error may have different variations, like the window suddenly freezes up, it crashes etc.
Here are the top causes of it:
- The QuickBooks upgrade wasn’t done successfully
- Some files are corrupted in the new upgrade
- Any anti-virus or any third party software is causing the problem
- Most probably the company name is way too long.
- Corrupted or missing QBWUSER.INI file.
- There is some issue with the hard drive.
- Corrupted program files or the whole QuickBooks Desktop installation file is damaged
- Any problem with the Windows operating system
Now, that we know the causes let’s try and fix this QB error immediately:
Method Number One: Download
The best way to get rid of the problem is to download and install the QuickBooks file. As most probably the problem occurred because of improper download. Hence, re-downloading will mostly fix the issue.
Method Number Two: Use the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- In QuickBooks, most of problems are automatically solved by downloading the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- When prompted, you would have to successfully save this tool to the local Desktop.
- Now, shut down the opened programs and successfully run the QBInstall Tool.
- When it is run properly, it will automatically show up the prompts
- It might take approximately 20 mins to complete the review, and it majority relies on the speed of the internet connection as well as your computer’s performance.
- After it is done, just reboot the workstation, and make sure that all theelements are properly updated.
Method Number Three: Reboot or Temporarily Deactivate all theAnti-virus Program
- Disable the active anti-virus for a while
- Restart your computer
- Open up the QuickBooks Desktop.
With the help of either of the above-mentioned QuickBooks errors, you should be able to fix the QuickBooks problem. Otherwise, it is suggested to call our Fastfix247 technical support professions to seek help in order to fix this error. Our QuickBooks technical support helpdesk will do everything possible to help you fix this QuickBooks error in less time.