The QuickBooks accountant 2019 comes with so many great advantages and features
It gives you additional access to manage all your finances like management of accounting tasks, payroll, paperwork and other from just one screen. It also gives you direct access to all the key functions and important tasks. You can easily keep a check on the working hours of the employees and complete timesheet.
Additional features that it holds:
- Payroll – All new and improved: Submit, review, confirm and schedule as per the payroll centre.
- Shipping Manager: It helps you convert your invoices and sales receipt into shipping labels using tracking numbers and barcodes that are applied by FedEx or UPS. You don’t have to pay any extra cost.
- Tracking fixed assets, business loans and explore other financial components is now easy with this.
- Add job-related expenses: Pay bills, enter and track expenses and record sales on-the-go.
- Manage cost: You can customize estimates, create invoices, print checks, POs, manage payroll and other reports.
- Advanced tools: You can add additional information like T&C, Company’s logo, transaction details and many more.
Click here to get into complete detail about QuickBooks Accountant
Here is the process to upgrade your QuickBooks Accountant to the latest available version:
Step 1: Prepare your QuickBooks file for upgrade:
- First, take note of where you have saved your QuickBooks. Now press F2 on your keyboard → From the File Information option, check the right location of your file.
- If you have QuickBooks file at your server location, it’s better to have your QuickBooks saved at your system’s drive for the smooth and fast upgrade process. Save the backup on the flash drive and restore it on your system.
- Wait for the upgrade to complete. Once done, move the upgraded file back to the same location on the server from where it has been extracted.
- Run rebuild tools to protect your data from any sort of error or issue at the time of file conversion.
Step 2: Update your QuickBooks company file
QuickBooks first updates the company file to make it available for use as per the newest version of the software. Once the file gets updated, it won’t be available for any use with the older version of QuickBooks. Still, you don’t have to worry. QuickBooks always shows the notification to proceed with the backup before upgrading your QB to the latest version.
- Make sure that all the users have logged out of the company file.
- Go to the File Menu and click on Open and Restore Company file. If you have a local backup, go for it. You may need to open it.
- Select your company file and then click on OPen
- Use your admin credentials to log-in to your company file as only admin can perform this task.
- Wait for the process to complete. Once done, you can then use your company file in your new QuickBooks.
Step #3: Use the downloaded file to upgrade your QuickBooks Accountant
- Now, open the downloaded QuickBooks upgrade, double-click on it.
- Check-mark the box to accept the user license and agreement.
- Follow on-screen instructions and wait for the process to finish.
- Once the process completes, restart your computer. Now you can use your QuickBooks Accountant software.
Click here to know about QuickBooks Accountant Log-in Issue