I’m running QuickBooks 2014, and, “verify” data fails. The QBWin.log file has numerous “Online Banking Payment has missing or invalid payee” errors. All of the vendors are on my local quickbooks. I have no on-line vendors with my directpay bank. Is there a way to repair my QuickBooks file?
QuickBooks is one of the most preferred accounting software that is designed with many features that automates the financial operations of the business that saves a lot of time that can be utilized to build business strategies. The application helps in quality output and allows the user to know the current business position. Eventually the user faces some issues with the QuickBooks file. The problem restricts the user to access the company files that hinders the work process. The problem may occur due to many possible reasons. So it is essential to report it to QuickBooks customer service phone number to get the reason identified and fix it completely.
Reasons for Damage of QuickBooks File
The common reasons for the data damage in QuickBooks are listed below:
- The size of the QuickBooks database is huge exceeding its limit.
- Insufficient system requirements such as: RAM, Virtual Memory, network interface cards, routers, network cables etc.
- Unexpected power surge or drop adversely affects the hard drive performance.
- Due to technical faults the shutdown of the system is improper that causes database corruption.
- Hard drive that stores the database is affected by virus attacks.
- Bad sectors developed on the hard drive where the database is stored.
How to Safeguard Corruption of Company File
It is better if you can reduce the risk factors that results in the company file damage and safeguard your company data in a better way.
- Always create a back up regularly at different physical locations.
- Back up Online is also an effective solution. There is no fear of physical backups.
- Maintain the tab size that of the QuickBooks database file and reduce it further if it exceeds the limit.
- Avoid the other possible reasons that cause damage to the company file/data.
How to Repair QuickBooks File?
Manual Method: Verify and Run Rebuild Data Utility
- Open the data file -> log-in as administrator
- Choose Single User Mode and then start data verification by going to File -> Utilities -> Verify Data.
- Create a local copy of the data file form the server.
- Allow temporary hosting on the system and open the file and log-in as administrator.
- Click on File -> Utilities -> Rebuild Data.
There are many free tools that can be used to repair the company data file. Some of the major file repairing tools is as follows:
- bat: Helps to re-registers the different components of QuickBooks with Microsoft Windows.
- QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool: The tool identifies and repairs many issues focusing on the Microsoft .NET Framework.
- QuickBooks Component Repair Tool: The tool resolves the issues that restricts in QuickBooks running.
- QuickBooks File Doctor: The tool detects the issues and resolves issues like data corruption, Windows setup problems, and network setup issues.
For more details on QuickBooks file repair you can call QuickBooks customer support number. The number connects to efficient QuickBooks support team. The team can be approached through email and live chat option. The team assures quality support in minimum TAT (turn-around time).
Else you can contact fastfix247.com that is a well known QuickBooks support company. It houses highly qualified ProAdvisors who are prompt and responsive in handling the QB issues reported to them. Connect by dialing the toll free phone number 1855.481.5335 and garner the best QB support.