The Error message in QuickBooks which read as: ‘Error Occurred You Do Not Have Access To Save Company Information’, might appear on the screen of the software, but you do not have to worry about it as it can be fixed with minimal stress.
Also, even if you are the admin then also you can get this error note popping up on the window. This usually happens when you go to save your invoice template, and then suddenly the error code shows up.
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support
This error will make it impossible for you to save the invoice templates as you will be continuously told that you can’t save the company info, irrespective of the fact that you are the admin. Instead of wasting your time making the machine understand that you should have the rights as you are the admin, you should rather focus your energies on fixing the problem.
In this article you will find the ways to fix this QB error, and you also have the option to call our QuickBooks tech support help-desk for any help.
QuickBooks is a popular software for small businesses and home users. It helps you keep track of your finances, and can even manage your customer relationships. But there’s one thing it can’t do: save your company information.
If you’ve been using QuickBooks for a while, you might have noticed that when you attempt to save your company information, an error occurs. This means that QuickBooks can’t access your account information or files, and it can’t help you create or edit records. In order to save your company information, you need to first create a new account in QuickBooks.
If you’re having trouble saving your company information, be sure to check the following:
Make sure that you’re signed in to your QuickBooks Company File account. If you’re not signed in, try signing in and then trying to save your company information again.
Make sure that you have the latest version of QuickBooks installed. If you’re using an older version of QuickBooks, the software might not be able to access your account information or files.
What Caused This Error in QuickBooks?
Some glitch in the software is the lone reason of the cause of this QB error. As, being an admin, one should have all the rights. Or maybe the rights were removed unintentionally. We will have to figure out the ways to fix this QB problem.
Want to know How Can You Solve this QuickBooks Issue? Here are the Steps to Follow:
Firstly, you would have to be logged in as the admin in order to follow any of the steps. Only if you are logged in as an administrator, with the admin rights, then only you will be able to perform some of the important steps.
Because, no matter this error message makes you feel like you do not have the right, at the end of the day, you have all the rights to access each and every feature and capability in QuickBooks if you are an admin.
You may even want to relook at the user access rights, and you might want to edit it. Want to know how to edit the rights? Here are the steps to follow:
- Firstly, you would have to select the Gear icon
- Then, click on the option that reads as Manage Users.
- Here, you would have to thoroughly check all the Access Rights.
- Now, choose the User name, and then you would have to click on the Edit option in order to make the required changes.
- Afterwards, just click on the Save button to record all the changes
With this, you should be able to access everything, and save the files without any issue. If you still have any doubt about it, please call our Fastfix247 QuickBooks technical support team.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I get an error when trying to save my company information in QuickBooks. What can I do?
Error occurred. You do not have access to save company information. This could be due to one of the following reasons:
-You don’t have the required permissions from QuickBooks. In order to save your company information, you’ll need administrator privileges in QuickBooks. To find out more about these permissions, see QuickBooks Administrator Permissions.
-Your computer is too old or too low in performance for QuickBooks to save your company information. If you’re having difficulty saving your company information, try upgrading your computer’s hardware or software.
2. Tips for Best Success from Experts
If you’re having trouble with QuickBooks and you’re not sure where to turn, read on for some expert tips. Make the most of QuickBooks’ capabilities by following these tips:
1. Make sure you have the latest update. The latest updates add new features and improve performance.
2. Don’t try to do too much at once. Trying to save a company file, change your billing address, and create a new customer all at once can lead to problems. Take your time and work one step at a time.
3. Use the help files. The QuickBooks help files are a great place to start if you’re having trouble understanding how the program works. You can also search for specific information online or in other books about QuickBooks.
4. Contact QuickBooks support. If you still don’t have success solving your problem, contact QuickBooks support for assistance. They’ll be able to walk you through some troubleshooting steps and may be able to give you a temporary workaround so that you can continue using the program while you wait for a resolution.