Very year Intuit releases a newer version of its QuickBooks software. Recently, Intuit released QuickBooks desktop 2021, of its best-selling accounting software around North America. QuickBooks Desktop 2021 offers both new & updated features that will help you get paid quicker and make user data more effectively.
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support
What Are The QuickBooks Desktop 2021 New Products?
- Intuit – QuickBooks Desktop Pro Plus 2021 – Windows 10 Version
- Intuit – QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2021 – Windows 10 Version
- Intuit – QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2021 – Windows 10 Version
- Intuit – QuickBooks Desktop 2021 – Mac
- Intuit – QuickBooks Desktop Pro Plus 2021 with Payroll Enhanced – Windows 10 Version
What’s New in QuickBooks Desktop 2021
Here is, what is new in QuickBooks Desktop 2021, as well as how you can put it to use for your business.
- Improved Bank Feeds: Advanced online banking is a modern way for you to examine your bank transactions, compare them to those already in your books, and add new ones easily.
- Automated Statements: Payment alerts may be used to organize statements for your clients or to notify them to invoices that they still need to pay.
- Customized Payment Receipts: Create your own invoices, sales receipts, forecasts, notes, and purchase orders models. You may alter the appearance of these models as well as the details they contain.
- Data Level Permission: Data level permissions are a new feature in QuickBooks Enterprise 21.0 that gives your users and roles generated restricted access. This allows the administrator to build users and responsibilities for customers and vendors, as well as grant them access permissions at the record level.
- Receipt Management: Receipt tracking is a modern function that streamlines the method of entering expenditure receipts. You will grant users permission to use the mobile app or your device to upload expenditure receipts to QuickBooks.
- Create Customer Groups: Setting up customer groups enables you to identify all customers that meet certain requirements, such as venue, customer category, or status. You can then create automated statements, transaction alerts, and mailing lists for various customer groups. You can use them to identify authorized users have access at the customer and vendor group level in QuickBooks Desktop.
Latest Release Notes for QuickBooks Desktop 2021
Data Level Permissions (v1), released in QuickBooks 2021 R1, provides granular data level access for Customers and Vendors. In R4, this feature supports Employees as well, providing detailed data access at the record level.
- User Level Data Authorization: For selected employees, limit data access at the position and user level. Regarding roles to perform activities (view/ edit/ delete/ create/ view payroll information) on selected Employees can be limited. Also help Payroll-related operations for workers who are part of a particular Employee Category.
- User RFA Improvements: Admin users can now grant permission to the Second Admin (Intuit account) position through an RFA.
- Tax 1099 NEC and MISC: QuickBooks desktop2021 now supports printing and e-Filing of 1099-NEC and 1099-MISC types. The new Software Development Kit (SDK) can be used by 3rd party software to support e-filing of 1099-NEC and 1099-MISC forms for QuickBooks Desktop users.
- Fixed Data Level Permissions: Fixed a data level authentication issue where a user could use Batch Enter transactions to make transactions for unapproved customers by typing the customer name. Fixed a Data Level Permissions problem where the report filter, Open Balance, recorded wrong output when filtered for (>=1) or (=). Fixed a problem with Data Level Permissions that caused wrong output for vendor groups with a credit balance greater than zero.
Common Technical Requirements for QuickBooks Desktop 2021:
- Windows OS: Windows 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 update/version supported by Microsoft
- Server: Windows 2012 (or R2), 2016, or 2019
- Processor: 2.4 GHz processor
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Disk Space: 2.5 GB recommended (additional space required for data files)
- ROM: 4x DVD-ROM drive (unless user is downloading from Intuit server)
- Internet Speed: Payroll and online features require 1 Mbps Internet speed
- Screen Resolution: 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher
- Browser: Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)